Want to get in touch? No problem.
If you want to contact Farmer Jer, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Little About Farmer Jer.
By day, Farmer Jer is a mild-mannered member of a service management team. By night and weekend, Jeremy enjoys writing and web-development. When not working on his websites Farmer Jer loves to garden and go boating. Jer has a passion for plants and animals. He also has more than 25 years of experience in the care and husbandry of not only exotic plants, reptiles, and fish but also domesticated species like dogs and cats.
- Hydroponics – heirloom tomatoes, from organic seed to harvest
- Heirloom Tomatoes – from seed to harvest, outdoors, organic
- Garlic Chives – from seed to harvest, outdoors, organic
- Zucchini – from seed to harvest, outdoors, organic
- Growing Perennials In A Temperate Climate
- Poison Dart Frogs
- Tree Frogs
- SEO Consultation
- WordPress Consultation
Regarding The Contact Farmer Jer Page
Consultation services are accepted with the goal of a 48-hour turn around time. My services are provided via recorded audio or audio/video. Therefore my services provide you with the maximum amount of information for your time. All I need from you is a list of questions you want to be answered. Unfortunately, I only accept consultation jobs in the above-noted topics.
I maintain that I will do my best to answer your questions as best as possible and in a timely fashion. And I reserve the right to refuse consultation requests based on topic and availability. I do promise I will ALWAYS respond, even if I can’t take on the job. But you’ll never know unless you try so contact me today. Pricing is available upon request. Therefore, free estimates are available.
Return to HOME
While you’re waiting for a response, why not do some light reading.
- Your Guide To Growing Chili Plants Indoors
- Why Graft Chili Plants? An Amazing Guide To Chili Grafting!
- Should I Remove Flowers From Chili Plants? Easy Flower Pinching Tips
- Can A chili plant survive the winter (And 3 Other Chili Plant Survival Questions Answered)
- Why Your Zucchinis Are Turning Yellow And Rotting (And 7 Other Zucchini Issues With Rot Free Advice)